Monday, March 14, 2011

Wow, it's been a long time

So I haven't posted anything in a while, I'm sorry. I really do want to keep up with this blog for you all, so here is the update:


I did really well at the ISSE Long Beach competition, with a 1st place in both sculptured nails and salon success. Plus I got to see all my nail competition friends. I also was able to catch a judge pulling some funny business. That is a very long story (which I will post soon) but right now I want to focus on the next event.


This is the big one. The International Nail Championships in Düsseldorf, Germany this weekend. I leave on Thursday with a Friday arrival, returning home on Monday. Germany for the weekend is not something that I recommend for the faint of heart, no no. But I've done it before and I can do it again.


I hope to be giving updates on my facebook from the competition arena and elsewhere while I'm there, so stay tuned. And wish me luck.


Oh yeah, if you're there, come by and say hi. I'll be in hall 12.


C-Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment